Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Blog Prompt Week 1

My expectation for the course is to become a more successful writer and move on to ENG 112. I expect to learn the basics of writing that I did not learn in high school. I want to increase my vocabulary and spelling. I expect to be successful at writing a well taught out and prepared paper. I need more help on transitions. I expect to learn how to make my ideas and thoughts "come to life". I want from my instructor to assist me and guide me in the direction of becoming a more successful writer.

1 comment:

Amanda McGuire Rzicznek said...

Hi, Ashley! Wanting your essays to "come to life" is, I think, every writer's goal! I know it's one of mine. I suggest adding pertinent examples and personal experience to draw in your readers--that can make your essays "come to life." :)